You don't have to give $100 to change someone's life; you can simply take 100 steps to your nearest Reverse Vending Machine to recycle your cans and bottles.
There are five Coca-Cola Reverse Vending Machines between both campuses. These machines recycle aluminum cans and plastic bottles, and in return, Coca-Cola donates money to campus. Five cents from every can or bottle recycled benefits CARE Services. CARE Services is dedicated to serving students experiencing food insecurity and homelessness. They provide financial assistance, access to food, temporary housing and supportive services to students in need.
You can find these Reverse Vending Machines in the following locations:
- James V. Carmichael Student Center | First Floor
- A.L. Burruss Building | First Floor
- University Village Center | University Village, 6000 Building
- J.M. Wilson Student Center | Second Floor
- Hornet Village 100 | First Floor